We’ve listened to your requests and we’re excited to announce that we will accept new payment options. Plymouth Rock will now accept payment by credit and debit cards from all customers 24 hours a day via phone and via eServices.
Credit Card/Debit Card Payments
Their new credit and debit card payment options provide even more payment flexibility. Credit and debit card payments can be processed through:
- eServices. Customers can use their credit and debit cards to pay online by logging into their eServices accounts at plymouthrock.com.
- Customers can also pay online via eServices from a mobile device, using the same method as the last payment made using eServices from a computer.
- By phone via their new automated telephone payment services (see separate section below).
They will also continue to accept electronic withdrawals from a checking or savings account.
Automated Telephone Payment Services
Plymouth Rock customers will have even more choices that let them make payments anytime, anywhere, and now, from any phone. Our new 24-hour automated telephone payment services offer customers the ability to enter a policy number and:
- Obtain billing information.
- Make a payment (via credit card, debit card or one-time withdrawal from a checking or savings account).
- Get agent contact information.
The automated telephone payment services system has both touch-tone and voice response capability. When customers call the toll-free number at 866-353-6292, they will be given the option to obtain information or make a payment before requesting assistance from a Customer Service representative. Customers can make more than one payment by phone on the same day.
Flexibility and Advantages for You and Your Customers
Plymouth Rock now offers more convenient ways to pay than ever before:
- Four easy-to-use payment methods: check, electronic withdrawal, credit card and debit card.
- Four convenient payment channels: from a computer, from a mobile device, by phone, and by mail.
There is no additional fee for customers to use any of their payment methods. All payment methods are available to both new and renewing customers. Credit and debit card payments also provide quick and convenient alternatives to help prevent a lapse in coverage for customers who may receive a Notice of Intent to Cancel.